1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line 2 regular muffin tins with double cupcake liners. ( 2 liners for each cupcake )
3. In a large bowl add your cake mix, milk, eggs, oil and Greek yogurt. Mix until smooth.
4.Scoop the batter into cupcake pans, filling the liners 3/4of the way full.
5. Bake cupcakes for 18-20 minutes or until done. Allow to cool before frosting.
Peanut Butter Frosting:
6. In the bowl of a stand mixer add the butter, and peanut butter. Beat until smooth. Add powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat until combined. Add milk and mix until light and fluffy.
7. Frost cupcakes only a little bit to be able to dip in the Oreos.
8. Take each cupcake and dip into the crushed Oreos.
Orange Vanilla Frosting:
9. In the bowl of a stand mixer add the butter, and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
10. Add powdered sugar. Beat until combined. Add milk, orange food coloring and mix until light and fluffy. Frost with the vanilla ( orange frosting )
11. Place the Reese's pumpkin on top.