1. In the bowl of a stand mixer add your pumpkin, brown sugar, and sugar. Mix until combined.
2. Continue mixing and add the egg and vanilla extract.
3. Add the baking soda, pumpkin pie seasoning, and mix until combined. Slowly mix in flour until a smooth dough forms. Scrape sides as needed.
4. Cover your cookie pan with parchment paper.
5. Scoop 1 tablespoon cookie dough balls onto a cookie sheet. Covered with wax or parchment paper. Chill for 30 minutes.
6. Sandwich the Rolo between two balls of dough and roll into a large ball. Chill at for 1 to 2 hours. May be chilled overnight if covered.
7. Preheat oven to 350°F.
8. Prepare your baking pans with parchment paper. In a small bowl mix your sugar coating ingredients. Roll each of your cookie balls in the sugar coating mixture.
Place cookies onto 2 lined cookie sheets and bake for 12-15 minutes.
Let cool completely.