Rolo Stuffed Pumpkin Spice Cookies Recipe brings together three of the BEST flavors. Pumpkin, chocolate and caramel. Soft,chewy and so irresistible!
Rolo Stuffed Pumpkin Spice Cookies are the perfect cookie on their own but stuff them with a Rolo chocolate caramel canady and you will get a double dose of yumminess!!
These cookies are bursting with rich pumpkin flavor. If your going to make just one quick recipe this Holiday season I think you should try this one. Everyone loves them.
I could eat these cookies everyday and never grow tired of them. Everyone knows we are pumpkin lovers in our house so it’s not a surprise to see pumpkin cookies in the cookie jar any time of year.
These cookies are delicious BTW if you should decide to just make them plain and leave out the Rolo candy. Or you could also add a mini Reese’s cup instead if you want to change things up a bit.
These cookies are so simple to make!
Scoop 1 tablespoon cookie dough balls onto a cookie sheet.
Sandwich the Rolo between two balls of dough and roll into a large ball.
I’m sure you will love these Rolo Stuffed Pumpkin Spice Cookies!!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg- room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie seasoning
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- about 20 Rolos candies
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
1. In the bowl of a stand mixer add your pumpkin, brown sugar, and sugar. Mix until combined.
2. Continue mixing and add the egg and vanilla extract.
3. Add the baking soda, pumpkin pie seasoning, and mix until combined. Slowly mix in flour until a smooth dough forms. Scrape sides as needed.
4. Cover your cookie pan with parchment paper.
5. Scoop 1 tablespoon cookie dough balls onto a cookie sheet. Covered with wax or parchment paper. Chill for 30 minutes.
6. Sandwich the Rolo between two balls of dough and roll into a large ball. Chill at for 1 to 2 hours. May be chilled overnight if covered.
7. Preheat oven to 350°F.
8. Prepare your baking pans with parchment paper. In a small bowl mix your sugar coating ingredients. Roll each of your cookie balls in the sugar coating mixture.
Place cookies onto 2 lined cookie sheets and bake for 12-15 minutes.
Let cool completely.