For Turkey Turnovers
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Pull out puff pastry dough and bring to room temperature as directed on the box.
3. Place puff pastry onto a cutting board and cut out squares. Turn the dough to look like a diamond shape.
4. Fill each dough with stuffing and turkey. Fold over and press with fork.
5. Cook for 10 minutes at 400 degrees. Pull and brush with butter. Cook an additional 3 to 5 minutes until lightly brown.
For Cranberry Sauce:
1. Add cranberries, juice, and sugar to a small sauce pan. Cook on medium heat until cranberries start to burst.
2. Using a spatula press down on cranberries to pop them. Cook down until it resembles cranberry sauce.
3. If it's too watery add more sugar.