Slow Cooker Poblano Salsa Chicken - Super easy and perfect for a quick weeknight meal. Slow Cooker Poblano Salsa Chicken has just the right amount of spice and flavor.
1. Place the chicken into the slow cooker and season lightly with seasoned salt.
2. Clean and cut peppers into long, slim slices and place in with chicken.
3. Next, cut the lime in half and juice of both halves.
4.Then, add the whole jar of salsa along with ⅓ cup of water. Place lid on top and seal.
5. Cook the chicken on low and for 6-8 hours.
6. Once the chicken is done, place the slices of peppers on the chicken and add cheese.
7. Place back into the slow cooker and put the lid back on for roughly 10 mins or until cheese is melted over peppers and chicken.
Good served on its own or over rice.