1.Pound the chicken with a meat tenderizer.
2. Place chicken breasts into flour, ensuring the whole breast is covered front and back.
3. Place 2 tbsp. olive oil into the skillet over medium heat. Once the oil is heated up, place the floured chicken breasts into the pan.
4.Cook the chicken on each side for 5-8 minutes per side.
5. Next, slice your mushrooms. Aso, trim the rosemary.
6. Add the remaining oil to the skillet and add mushrooms with the chicken. Cook mushrooms for 4 minutes or until tender and browned. Next, add the wine and rosemary.
7. Allow the wine to reduce slightly, cooking until it is nice and fragrant.
8. Add the heavy cream and allow it heat up. Keep a careful eye on the sauce making sure it DOESN'T break. ( Add more cream if the sauce does break and it will bring the sauce back.)
9. Remove and plate the chicken covering the chicken with the sauce. This makes 2 servings. Double or triple recipe for a larger crowd!