1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Melt butter in a microwave and spread in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
3. Separate the cinnamon rolls and cut each roll into 4 pieces. Spread in baking dish.
4. Save the icing to use later.
5. Beat eggs together completely in bowl.
6. Add the cream, vanilla, and cinnamon to the eggs and mix thoroughly.
7. Pour the egg mixture over the cinnamon roll pieces.
8. Bake at 375 degrees for about 22-28 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Let cool for about 15 minutes.
10. Take the metal cover off the icing and stick it in the microwave for about 15 seconds.
11. Drizzle icing all over the top of the baked cinnamon rolls.
Serve with maple syrup.