1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats and set aside.
3. Also set up two cooling racks.
4. Stir together the flour, white sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger until well combined.
5. Mix in the oil, eggs and vanilla, and continue beating for 2 minutes until well combined and no dry patches exist.
6. Mix in the pineapple, grated carrot and white chocolate chips.
7. Use a 1 Tablespoon cookie scoop to portion out the batter onto your prepared cookie sheets.
8. Bake for 8-12 minutes, until the cookies are cracked on top and cooked through.
9. Cool on the cookie sheets for 2 minutes before transferring to the cooling racks to cool completely.