Carrot Cake Cookies
Carrot Cake Cookies – grated carrot, white chocolate chips, crushed pineapple and spices! Super easy and Ahh-mazingly delicious.
Are you a carrot cake lover? Are you a cookie lover? Well then this dessert is for you! This Carrot Cake Cookie is chewy, yet crisp on the edges, it is full of flavor and is SO good with a glass of milk or a cup of tea of coffee. Perfect for breakfast or a snack this cookie may just become your go to cookie.
How do you pick your favorite cookie? There are so many of them to choose from after all. We always try to keep some cookies in the freezer for when we need a cookie fix.
When we bake cookies we try to make a double batch if we can. sometimes time wise (baking and mixing ect ) that just doesn’t work out but I always try to take at least 4 cookies out of the batch of cookies and freeze them. Sometimes you just need a cookie fix and there is nothing better than a homemade cookie.
The hardest thing about making this cookie is grating the carrot. The rest of the cookie is easy peasy and gets a great flavor from a handful of spices.
You can use a cream cheese frosting for these cookies but because we like to have these for breakfast and as an anytime snack we never frost them. Plus we are so used to eating them like this and we make so many other cookies that we frost that is how we like them now.
You can add nuts and raisins to these cookies if you like too. We like them as is. I love nuts but don’t always like them in certain baked goods. Either way you make your cookies I guarantee these will be a family favorite.
Mix your cookie dough then mix in the pineapple, white chocolate chips and carrot. Mix well.
Use a 1 Tablespoon cookie scoop to portion out the batter onto your prepared cookie sheets.
Make these Carrot Cake Cookies for your family!!
MORE COOKIES YOU MIGHT LIKE:
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/3 cup oil , vegetable or canola
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips, or more as desired
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats and set aside.
3. Also set up two cooling racks.
4. Stir together the flour, white sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger until well combined.
5. Mix in the oil, eggs and vanilla, and continue beating for 2 minutes until well combined and no dry patches exist.
6. Mix in the pineapple, grated carrot and white chocolate chips.
7. Use a 1 Tablespoon cookie scoop to portion out the batter onto your prepared cookie sheets.
8. Bake for 8-12 minutes, until the cookies are cracked on top and cooked through.
9. Cool on the cookie sheets for 2 minutes before transferring to the cooling racks to cool completely.