Rainbow Sprinkle Cookies are easy homemade soft and chewy cookies that take just minutes to make and so pretty too!
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine your sugar and butter and mix well.
3. Mix in one egg and the vanilla extract.
4. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt and mix.
5. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
6. Mix in 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles and form the dough into small balls and roll in a bowl of sprinkles.
7. lace the cookies onto the lined baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes. DO NOT over bake!
8. et cool on a wire rack and enjoy!