Nutella Sugar Cookies are chewy soft and filled with the chocolate hazelnut flavor we all love! Just try to keep your hands off these cookies.
1. With an electric or stand mixer blend together the butter, Nutella, sugar, and cream cheese.
2. Add in extracts and egg, beat until everything is nicely combined.
3. Add in your baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add in flour a little at a time beating in between additions until the flour is all incorporated.
4. Mold dough into a cylinder shape about 3 inches in diameter and wrap it with plastic wrap or wax paper.Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
5.Preheat your oven to 375. Slice your dough into ¼ inch slices and place it on cookie sheets about 2 inches apart.
6. Bake for about 10 minutes or until the center is set.
7.Let cool a couple of minutes on the cookie sheet.