This Banana Pudding Layer Cake is everything you want in a cake. Super moist and scrumptious! You will LOVE this cake.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray cake pans with pam baking spray
2. Follow the directions on the back of the cake box to make the batter
3.Divide the batter between the three pans and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
4. Once baked, allow to cool completely
5. Using a cake leveler, slice off the rounded tops to make the cakes leveled
Banana Pudding Directions:
1. Using a large mixing bowl, beat together the banana pudding and milk for about 5 minutes.
2. Mix in the Sweetened condensed milk until smooth then mix in cream cheese until smooth.
3. Fold in the cool whip until smooth
4. Scoop the pudding into the piping bag
1. Using a standing mixer, beat all the frosting ingredients until creamy and stiff peaks
2. Scoop into the piping bag
Building the cake directions
1. Place one cake round onto the cake board
2. Using the cake frosting, pipe a thick outline around the edge of the cake. This will be the barrier to keep the pudding in the middle
3. Pipe pudding into the middle of the cake layer
4. Place the second cake layer on top of the first one
5. Repeat steps with the frosting and pudding with the second cake layer
6. Place the third cake layer on top
7. Using the remaining frosting, frost entire cake
8. Sprinkle the toasted coconut onto the bottom of the cake
9. Pour the caramel sauce into the squeeze bottle and squeeze it along the top edge of the cake that way the sauce drips down along the sides.
10. Using the remaining frosting in the piping bag, pipe dollops of frosting along the top
11. Sprinkle with toasted coconut and place a Nilla wafer cookie against the frosting dollops
12. Place in the fridge for 1 hour to allow the frosting to harden before cutting into slices and enjoying.