If you're looking for a delicious pumpkin dessert with layers, you're going to love this delicious Pumpkin Lasagna Dessert Recipe!
1. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, beat cream cheese in the mixer until smooth. Add in powdered sugar and heavy cream and mix until well blended.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix the packs of vanilla pudding with milk, pumpkin, and spices.
3. To construct the dessert lasagna, start with a layer of gingersnaps on the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Add a layer of cheesecake filling on top of that, using half of the cheesecake mixture.
4. Top the cheesecake layer with half of the pumpkin/pudding mixture, and then top that with another layer of gingersnaps.
5. Complete the layering with the second layer of both the cheesecake layer and the pumpkin pudding layer.
6. Decorate the top of the dessert with a drizzle of caramel sauce and a sprinkling of pecan pieces. and another layer of gingersnaps.
7. Chill for 4 hours or overnight before serving.
You can use shortbread cookies or your favorite cookies instead of gingerbread cookies if you like.