S'more Ice Cream - The Ultimate summer dessert. Easy and so creamy with chocolate, marshmallow and graham crackers!
1. Place heavy cream in large mixing bowl and whip until it peaks.
2. In another mixing bowl, add ½ box of pudding and one can condensed milk. Mix thoroughly.
3. Fold the pudding and milk mixture into the heavy cream.
4. Next add the Mellow topping, swirling it into mixture. This gives the ice cream a super creamy marshmallow taste!
5. Fill a metal loaf pan halfway. Add ½ of a sleeve of Graham Crackers (crushed) and ½ cup mini marshmallow bits. (If you can’t find the bits, use regular mini marshmallows.)
6. Pour the rest of your ice cream batter into the loaf pan and top with the remaining graham crackers and mini marshmallow bits.
7. Cover and place in freezer overnight.
8. Serve and enjoy