Instant Pot Pumpkin Bead Pudding with Caramel Sauce is everything you love about a pumpkin and bread pudding. Just the right amount of sweetness, moist, rich, and full of pumpkin spice flavor!
1. Grease a 7" springform pan with baking spray. Set aside.
2. Whisk together eggs, pumpkin puree, whipping cream, both sugars, cinnamon, and vanilla in a large bowl to make the custard.
3. Toss the bread in the pumpkin.
4. Arrange the bread in the prepped pan.
5. Carefully pour the remaining custard over the bread in the pan.
6. Place aluminum foil on top of it. Put the pan on the trivet.
7. Add 1 cup water to the Instant Pot.
8. Place the trivet with the cake pan in the insert.
9. Close the lid with the pressure valve to sealing.
10. Cook On Manual High for 22 minutes. Open after 10 minutes Natural Pressure Release.
1. Add butter, heavy cream, and brown sugar in a medium saucepan. Melt the ingredients on medium heat.
2. Raise the heat to high and bring the ingredients to a boil for about 20 seconds. Now lower the heat to low simmering for 5 minutes until the sauce thickens.
3. Pour the sauce over the bread pudding before serving.
Garnish with whip cream. ENJOY!!