Pumpkin Bread Pudding Recipe – Instant Pot pumpkin bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce is everything you love about a pumpkin and bread pudding. Just the right amount of sweetness, moist, rich, and full of pumpkin spice flavor!
Pumpkin is a favorite flavor in our household. We eat pumpkin muffins, cakes, cookies almost all year long. Then when Labor Day hits it’s full on pumpkin! You would be surprised at what you can add pumpkin to. One of our favorite soups is Spicy Pumpkin Soup. We make this soup all year long.
This Instant Pot pumpkin bread pudding recipe is unbelievably easy! This bread pudding cooks in less than 30 minutes in the instant pot. Hardly any prep work work either is involved in making this divine dessert.
We use a 6 quart instant pot . It’s a great size for everything from family meals to desserts.
First tear up your bread.
Whisk together eggs, pumpkin puree, whipping cream, both sugars, cinnamon, and vanilla in a large bowl to make the custard.
Arrange the bread in the prepped pan.Carefully pour the remaining custard over the bread in the pan.
Place aluminum foil on top of it.
Pumpkin Bread Pudding Recipe - Instant Pot pumpkin bread Pudding is everything you love about a pumpkin and bread pudding. Just the right amount of sweetness, moist, rich, and full of pumpkin spice flavor!
- 1 loaf French Bread (torn into pieces)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 15(oz) can pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 4 large eggs (room temp)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp vanilla
- 1 cup unsalted butter (2 sticks)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup light brown sugar (packed)
1. Grease a 7" springform pan with baking spray. Set aside.
2. Whisk together eggs, pumpkin puree, whipping cream, both sugars, cinnamon, and vanilla in a large bowl to make the custard.
3. Toss the bread in the pumpkin.
4. Arrange the bread in the prepped pan.
5. Carefully pour the remaining custard over the bread in the pan.
6. Place aluminum foil on top of it. Put the pan on the trivet.
7. Add 1 cup water to the Instant Pot.
8. Place the trivet with the cake pan in the insert.
9. Close the lid with the pressure valve to sealing.
10. Cook On Manual High for 22 minutes. Open after 10 minutes Natural Pressure Release.
1. Add butter, heavy cream, and brown sugar in a medium saucepan. Melt the ingredients on medium heat.
2. Raise the heat to high and bring the ingredients to a boil for about 20 seconds. Now lower the heat to low simmering for 5 minutes until the sauce thickens.
3. Pour the sauce over the bread pudding before serving.
Garnish with whip cream. ENJOY!!