Instant Pot Jerk Chicken and Vegetables Recipe combines some of my favorite things. Jerk flavor and a quick scrumptious dinner!
1.Make your jerk seasoning.
2. Cut the chicken into thin strips about 1-inches long. Season the chicken 2 tbsp. jerk seasoning in a sealed plastic bag. Marinate the chicken in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3. While the chicken is marinating, cut up the cabbage cross-wise into thin strips. Cut up the red & yellow peppers and set aside.
4. Combine the Pickapeppa Sauce and soy sauce in a small bowl.
5. Set the Instant Pot to saute' and add 2 tablespoons oil. Add the minced garlic.
6. When the oil is ready, add the chicken and saute' until it turns light brown. Add the cabbage, peppers, zucchini, and onion. Turn the Instant pot vent to seal.
7. Set to manual for 6 minutes. Do a quick release.
8. Add the sauce in the entree. Stir to combine.
9. Serve hot with rice.