Autumn Apple Cake Recipe - Loaded with great Fall flavors and studded with chopped apples. A perfect dessert to serve any time of year especially for your Thanksgiving table.
1.Heat oven to 350 degrees F
2.Prepare your apples and set to the side.
3.Spray a bundt pan with non-stick baking spray.
4.In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, pie spice, cinnamon, and salt.
5. In a bowl of a stand mixer with a whisk attached. Set mixer to high speed, beat the sugar and egg whites until soft peaks form. Reduce the mixer to low speed, add in the apples, applesauce, and vanilla. Mix to combine.
5. Add the flour mixture, stir until just combined. Pour the batter into the bundt pan.
6. Tap the pan onto the counter to guarantee it is evenly spread.
7. Bake for 55 minutes. Insert a toothpick in the center to verify the toothpick comes out clean.
8. Place the bundt pan on a cooling rack for 10 minutes. Remove from pan and cool.
Dust with powdered sugar if you like.