M&M White Chocolate Fudge - Creamy white chocolate fudge studded with M&M's! This homemade fudge is so easy to make.
1. Line a 9x9 baking dish with parchment paper
2. Using a heavy bottom pan, combine the chocolate chips with the sweetened condensed milk and gradually mix until melted and smooth
3. Fold in 3/4 C of the M&M's
4. Scoop the fudge into the prepared baking dish
5. Top the remaining 3/4 C of M&M's onto the top of the fudge and lightly push down
6. Allow the fudge to harden overnight on the counter
7. Cut the fudge into 1 inch cubes and enjoy!