1. Using a standing mixer, beat together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy
2. Beat in the egg, strawberry extract and vanilla extract until combined
3. Using a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt
4. Gradually mix in the dry ingredients into the wet until combined
5. Mix in a few drops of pink food dye until combined
6. Cover the dough with plastic wrap and place into the fridge for one hour
7. Once the hour is up, preheat the oven to 350 degrees
8. Using the cookie scoop, scoop out some dough and roll in hands then roll in sprinkles.
9. Place onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes
Allow to cool completely before enjoying!