Strawberry Sugar Cookies
Strawberry Sugar Cookies are delectable, buttery, chewy cookies with crunchy, crinkly tops, crisp edges, soft centers and sweet strawberry flavor!
Are you a cookie lover? We sure are!! And if the cookies are chewy and crunchy at the same time that’s even better! Jackpot!!!
Strawberry Sugar Cookies are amazingly delicious. First they are strawberry flavor which we love. These would be perfect for Valentine’s Day, a baby shower, wedding shower or just because they are delicious! You can make them in any flour you like of course. Maybe try your favorite flavor. Lemon, raspberry, whatever flavor you like.
We have always loved strawberry desserts. Strawberry cakes, scones, muffins, milkshakes! This scrumptious cookie is packed with plenty of strawberry flavor.
A strawberry lover’s dream. Perfect for breakfast ( I know cookies for breakfast isn’t always a good thing but once in awhile it’s ok ). This quick and easy cookie is one of our favorite.
Strawberry Cheesecake Lush is a favorite!!
HOW TO MAKE STRAWBERRY SUGAR COOKIES:
Using a standing mixer, beat together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy
Beat in the egg, strawberry extract and vanilla extract until combined
Using a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt
Gradually mix in the dry ingredients into the wet until combined
Mix in a few drops of pink food dye until combined
Cover the dough with plastic wrap and place into the fridge for one hour
Once the hour is up, preheat the oven to 350 degrees
Using the cookie scoop, scoop out some dough and roll in hands then roll in sprinkles.
Place onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes
Allow to cool completely before enjoying!
Make these Strawberry sugar cookies today. We are sure everyone will love them as much as our family and friends do!
MORE COOKIE RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE:
White Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Almond Thumbprint Cookies
Classic Sugar Cookies
Maple Snickerdoodle Cookies
Strawberry Sugar Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted sweet cream butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp strawberry extract
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- pink gel food coloring
- pink sugar sprinkles
- 1 cookie sheet fitted with parchment paper
- 1 cookie dough scoop
- 1. Using a standing mixer, beat together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy2. Beat in the egg, strawberry extract and vanilla extract until combined3. Using a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt4. Gradually mix in the dry ingredients into the wet until combined5. Mix in a few drops of pink food dye until combined6. Cover the dough with plastic wrap and place into the fridge for one hour7. Once the hour is up, preheat the oven to 350 degrees8. Using the cookie scoop, scoop out some dough and roll in hands then roll in sprinkles.9. Place onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutesAllow to cool completely before enjoying!
my cookies did ot spread.
Did you cool the cookies in the fridge for an hour? So they just stayed as round balls? We have never had any problems with them
It was a nice recipe. The strawberry flavor wasn’t too strong, in my opinion, so more extract might be needed if you like a stronger flavor. I am currently putting a batch in the oven, so that my students can enjoy them tomorrow on Valentine’s Day. I put a LOT more pink color than the recipe required. I chilled them, and they spread properly.
Megs so very happy you enjoyed the recipe and are sharing with your students!