1. Cut chicken breasts into 1 inch pieces
2. Dice ham
3. In medium saute pan, heat olive oil and add chicken.
4. Season with salt, pepper, thyme, and garlic powder.
5. Cook until chicken is not longer pink.
6. Add diced ham and let cook another minute.
7. In large pot, cook egg noodles according to package. Do not overcook.
8. Drain noodles and return to pot.
9. Add the chicken/ham , cream of chicken soup, milk, and cheese to the pot.
10. Stir until well incorporated and cook over low heat until soup is hot and cheese is melted.
11. Serve with additional cheese and enjoy!