Rolo Brownies with Caramel Sauce - Easy to make brownie mix studded with rolo candies! If that isn't enough topped with homemade ganache and drizzled caramel sauce on top. Pure heaven!
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line the 9x13 baking dish with parchment paper
2. Follow the directions on the back of the brownie box to prepare the brownie batter
3. Pour half of the batter into the baking dish
4. Place Rolo's all over the top of the brownie batter
5. Top the rest of the brownie batter onto the Rolo's
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 35-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Do not overbake!!
7. Allow to cool completely
8. Using a heat safe bowl, place the chocolate chips into the bowl
9. Using a small saucepan, heat up the heavy whipping cream until it starts to simmer and steam
10. Pour heated heavy whipping cream over the chocolate chips. Allow to sit for 1 minute
11. Using a whisk, mix until smooth
12. Pour the ganache over the cooled brownies
13. Allow the ganache to harden for two hours in the fridge
14. Remove brownies from the fridge and lift the brownies out of the baking dish
15. Drizzle the caramel sauce all over the brownies
16. Cut into bars and enjoy!