Rolo Brownies with Caramel Sauce – Easy to make brownie mix studded with rolo candies! If that isn’t enough topped with homemade ganache and drizzled caramel sauce on top. Pure heaven!
Are you a brownie lover like we are? We love all kinds of brownies. They have to be on the fudgy side and we prefer no nuts. I don’t know why. We love nuts but when it comes to brownies we normally don’t add them to brownies. I can’t say that we never do but it’s just not done on a regular basis.
But I can say that we do all all sort of candy to our brownie mix. Yes I said brownie mix. We make homemade brownies too. But brownie mixes are so delicious in their own right and when you add a bunch of mix ins to them you will get a decadent and delicious dessert with little effort.
In this brownie mix we added Rolos. It pairs well with caramel sauce. And of course the ganache topping the brownies have. Can you ever have too much chocolate? Ithink not! Feel free to add a nice big scoop of vanilla ice cream too.
A brownie stuffed with Rolos, topped with a homemade chocolate ganache, vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce is just about the best dessert ever! And it take about 10 whole minutes to make! As you all know we are all about the easy recipe around here. We just need the recipe to taste amazingly delicious. So we aren’t afraid to start a recipe off with a cake mix or brownie mix.
Admittedly this is about as easy as you can get. We love to bake but sometime all you have time for is maybe a dump cake or a brownie mix with some mix ins. So make the best of it. The results are chewy, chocolaty, rich and decadent drool worthy brownies. And believe me nobody will ever think they are from a mix. They will be too busy eating and drooling!
Rolo Brownies with Caramel Sauce - Easy to make brownie mix studded with rolo candies! If that isn't enough topped with homemade ganache and drizzled caramel sauce on top. Pure heaven!
- 1 fudge brownie mix
- eggs, oil, water for brownie mix
- 1 bag of Rolo, half unwrapped
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 container of caramel sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line the 9x13 baking dish with parchment paper
2. Follow the directions on the back of the brownie box to prepare the brownie batter
3. Pour half of the batter into the baking dish
4. Place Rolo's all over the top of the brownie batter
5. Top the rest of the brownie batter onto the Rolo's
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 35-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Do not overbake!!
7. Allow to cool completely
8. Using a heat safe bowl, place the chocolate chips into the bowl
9. Using a small saucepan, heat up the heavy whipping cream until it starts to simmer and steam
10. Pour heated heavy whipping cream over the chocolate chips. Allow to sit for 1 minute
11. Using a whisk, mix until smooth
12. Pour the ganache over the cooled brownies
13. Allow the ganache to harden for two hours in the fridge
14. Remove brownies from the fridge and lift the brownies out of the baking dish
15. Drizzle the caramel sauce all over the brownies
16. Cut into bars and enjoy!