Chocolate Espresso Bundt Cake - An amazing cake that has rich, chocolaty decadent flavors. If you love coffee and chocolate this ahh-mazing cake is for you!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spay a bundt pan with pam baking spray, set aside
2. Using a standing mixer, cream the butter, sugar, brown sugar and baking powder until smooth
3. Beat in the cocoa powder until smooth
4. Beat in eggs, one at a time until combined after each egg
5. Beat in the sour cream, milk and espresso until combined and smooth
6. Gradually beat in the flour ingredients until combined and smooth
7. Pour the batter into the bundt pan and place into the oven to bake for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
Chocolate Ganache directions
1. Place the chocolate chips into a medium bowl.
2. Heat the cream and espresso powder in a small sauce pan over medium heat and bring to a boil.
3. Remove from heat and pour over the chocolate chips
4. Allow to sit for 1 minute before mixing until smooth
5. Allow to cool slightly before pouring over the cake
6. Top with the chopped walnuts, crushed chocolate covered espresso beans and espresso powder
7. Cool ganache just slightly before drizzling over your cake.
8. Sprinkle chopped pecans and more espresso powder over the top of your coffee cake.