This Cheesy Crack Chicken Casserole is simple and easy to make. It's full of delicious bacon and cheese and is certain to be a treat to your taste buds!
1. Preheat over 375 degrees F and cook noodles to package directions
2. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and paprika and cook in a skillet over medium-high heat. Move to a plate and set aside.
3. Cook bell pepper, onion, and garlic for 3 to 5 minutes, or until fragrant. Move to a bowl and set aside
4. Melt butter and stir in flour. Cook for about 2 minutes before slowly adding in milk. Add in ranch mix, cream cheese, and cream of chicken soup and stir until combined. Stir in 3 cups of cheddar cheese until incorporated.
5. Remove from heat. Stir together cooked noodles, chicken, vegetables and cheese sauce. Pour into a lightly greased 13 x 9-inch pan and top with remaining 1 cup of cheddar cheese. Bake until cheese is fully melted, about 25 to 30 minutes. Add crispy bacon on top. Serve hot and enjoy!
You can add some of the bacon in the casserole if you like but we like our bacon super crispy so always just add it on top.