Looking for a side dish that just might steal the show? These Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes are calling your cooking name! A scrumptious cheesy dish!
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Spray a 13×9″ baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
3. In a small sauce pan add milk, garlic, and thyme. Bring to a boil then add butter. Stir until the butter has melted and set aside.
4. Arrange half of the potatoes to the prepared baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle on half of the mozzarella and half the parmesan cheese.
5. Arrange the remaining potatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Pour the milk mixture of the potatoes, making sure to evenly coat.
Finish with remaining cheeses.
7. Bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender the top is slightly browned.