Baked Zucchini Alfredo – This delicious Baked Zucchini Alfredo is a simple and easy side dish that is perfect for when your garden is bursting with zucchini!
Baked Zucchini Alfredo! The zucchini is plentiful in the garden and I am trying to think of ways to use it up. I love this dish because seriously it takes just minutes to make. Zucchini takes little time time slice.
I love little zucchini because it has less water and I don’t need to spend any time cleaning out seeds. Plus I think it’s prettier in a dish like this than those big zucchini. This is really very simple and a great way for me to use up a few of my zucchini.
I also low anything that has to do with Alfredo sauce. I mean what’s not to love right?! Alfredo sauce isn’t just for pasta anymore! This side dish really is very simple but the tomatoes and zucchini go well together and the Alfredo sauce bring it all together. I hope you enjoy as much as we do.
Make some Baked Zucchini Alfredo today!
Baked Zucchini Alfredo
- 2 medium Zucchini sliced
- 12 Grape Tomatoes sliced in half
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese Shredded
- 2 tbsps Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cups Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese Grated
- 4 ozs Romano Cheese
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/8 tsp Nutmeg Ground
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add cream and simmer until reduced to 1 cup or so about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan, Romano, pepper and nutmeg until the cheeses have melted and sauce is smooth.
- Place half a layer of zucchini in a greased ceramic or glass dish. pour half of the Alfredo sauce over zucchini. Lay the rest of the zucchini over the Alfredo sauce then place tomato on top and the rest of the Alfredo sauce and the 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Bake about 40 minutes.