Broccoli and Cheese Casserole – A simple and so easy to make casserole that is ALWAYS a winner! One of our family favorites.
I have been making this simple side dish for years. The great thing about this is you can make a huge amount for a potluck. It is simple to double to triple this recipe. Just add more veggies if you like it a bit drier too.
I sometimes mix cauliflower and broccoli together for a change of pace. If you love Broccoli and Cheese, then this side dish is perfect for you. Cheesy Broccoli Casserole pairs well with just about any entrée and this delicious side dish is requested at just about every party or dinner get together we go to.
I have made this more times than I can count and it ALWAYS turns out fantastic! It is a dish I can count on always! And it can be made ahead of time! What’s better than that?!!
Make this Broccoli and Cheese Casserole today!
Broccoli and Cheese Casserole
A simple and so easy to make casserole that is ALWAYS a winner! One of our family favorites.
Servings: 6 -8 servings
- 1 10 1/2 ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 16 ounce package frozen chopped broccoli
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- 12 Ritz crackers crushed
- :Mix together the soup, mayo, egg and onion.
- In a large bowl, fold the broccoli and the soup mix and the cheese together.
- Spread into a greased 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika and crushed Ritz crackers
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes