These Caramel Apple Jello Shots are the perfect boozy treat for your next get-together. They’re loaded with the flavors of caramel apples and apple vodka. Shoot one over to your friends and family at your next party!
We love having friends over, and we especially love serving them up tasty cocktails when they stop by. That’s why you’ll always find these jello shots on the table during any get-together.
These would make a great addition to any celebration you have, and they’re sure to be a winner for your guests. You can make these ahead, and have them ready to serve when you need them
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Caramel apple is a classic fall flavor.
- They combine the sweetness of caramel and apple with the kick of vodka.
- Jello shots are always a fun addition to any party.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This recipe only takes a handful of ingredients to make, and you’ll find them all easily at your local grocery store. We’re showcasing what makes this recipe pop in this section, but you’ll find the complete ingredient list along with amounts in the recipe card at the end of the post.
- Apple vodka
- Green apple syrup
- Neon green food coloring gel
🔪 How to Make Caramel Apple Jello Shots
These jello shots are incredibly easy to make. It only takes a few simple steps and a few minutes, and you’ll have some tasty adult treats for your next party.
Step 1: Make the Gelatin
In a medium bowl or small pitcher, add the water and sprinkle the gelatin on top. Allow it to bloom following the package directions. Stir well.
Step 2: Make the Shots
Add the apple vodka and stir well. Then, add the green apple syrup and stir. Finally, add several drops of neon green food coloring gel and stir, adding more drops as needed to reach your desired color.
Step 3: Chill
Pour the mixture into shot glasses and chill in the refrigerator at least 4 hours or until firm.
Step 4: Serve with Caramel
Before serving, unwrap 15 caramels and melt them in the microwave for 30 to 45 seconds, stirring at 15-second intervals. Remove the shot glasses from the refrigerator and spoon the melted caramel over the top of the glasses. The caramel will likely run down the sides of the glasses. That’s okay. Let the caramel cool for a couple of minutes and enjoy!
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Any Apple Vodka: Use your favorite brand of apple vodka.
- Any Gelatin: Any brand of gelatin will work in this recipe.
If you like fruity jello shots, then check out these orange creamsicle jello shots.
- Measuring cups
- Mixing bowl
- Microwaveable bowl
- Mini mason jar shot glasses
You can store these shots covered in the refrigerator for about a week.
- Be sure you let your gelatin bloom so it’s fully activated and ready to set.
- You can make these shots a day or two in advance. Just melt the caramels when ready to serve!
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
You absolutely can. Adding too much alcohol will inhibit the gelatin’s ability to set, leaving you with a partially congealed mess rather than jello shots.
They don’t actually make you drunker. What really happens is that you eat too many of them because the sweetness of the jello masks the flavor of the alcohol.
They’ll last for up to a week in the refrigerator.
🍽 More Recipes
Do you enjoy jello shots? Then try these delicious recipes:
📌 PIN IT!!
Want to make this recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
Caramel Apple Jello Shots
- Measuring cups
- Mixing Bowl
- Microwaveable Bowl
- Mini mason jar shot glasses
- 3 Packages of Gelatin
- 3 cups Water
- 1 cup Apple Vodka
- 1/4 cup Torani Green Apple Syrup Flavoring
- a few drops of Neon Green Food Coloring Gel
- 11 ounces Caramels
- In a medium sized bowl, or small pitcher, add the water, and sprinkle the Gelatin on the top, and allow it to bloom, following the directions on the package.
- Stir well to blend. Add the Apple Vodka, and stir again.
- Add the Green Apple Syrup and stir.
- Add several drops of the Neon Green Food Coloring Gel, and stir the mixture.
- If needed, add a few more drops until desired color is achieved.
- Pour the mixture into the Shot Glasses, and place them in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or until the Gelatin is set, or firm.
- Before serving, unwrap about 15 Caramels, place in a Microwave safe dish, and melt the Caramels for about 30 – 45 seconds, stopping at 15 second intervals to stir the Caramels.
- Remove the Shot Glasses from the refrigerator, and spoon the melted Caramel over the tops of the Shot Glasses. (The Caramel will most likely run over and down onto the glasses – that’s okay – see photo)
- Let the Caramel cool just a bit, Serve, and Enjoy!