Are you looking for the perfect smooth and creamy adult drink at the end of a long week? This Cheesecake Cocktail Recipe is a sweet sipper that can double as the perfect dessert!
Take one of the world’s most iconic desserts and turn it into a cocktail with this cheesecake cocktail recipe! A delicious and decadent drink with a bit of an aftershock.
Cheesecake factory cocktails are drinks that have been created by the Cheesecake Factory. They offer these drinks at their restaurant and they are usually very tasty! So why not share them with your family and friends?
This Cheesecake Cocktail is one of the best drinks to serve for any occasion! It’s easy, bursting with flavor, and great for an adults-only gathering.
This cheesecake drink recipe is a delicious option for a hot summer day. You can easily make it yourself in no time at all! All you’ll need to do is use a shaker and the ingredients listed below.
What liquor goes with cheesecake?
You’ll be hard pressed to find a liquor that doesn’t pair well with cheesecake in one form or another. Cheesecake is one of those desserts that’s very versatile. That’s why it’s so easy to turn it into a cocktail like this recipe!
Overall, sweet or fruit flavored options are going to be your best bet. In fact, this cheesecake cocktail tastes great with the added addition of fruit flavored liquors, just like normal cheesecake tastes great with fruit added to the top.
This is a very versatile recipe. You can add so many different flavors that might be your favorite. Make it as is at first then start adding your favorite liquor for added flavor.
What is Kahlua?
This cheesecake cocktail uses Amaretto, vanilla vodka, and Kahlua. You may be wondering what Kahlua is? Kahlua is a brand of coffee liqueur owned by the Pernod Ricard company and produced in Veracruz, Mexico. The drink contains rum, sugar, and arabica coffee. In addition, Kahlua has the base of brown sugar. Kahlua comes in a bunch of different flavors now too. everything from mint to salted caramel.
The most popular version of Irish Cream that’s used in a cheesecake cocktail recipe is Kahlua. However, you can use other Irish Cream brands to make your drink too.
What is Baileys?
Baileys has vanilla extract and cocoa beans, which deliver the chocolate-like flavor. However, there are multiple flavors available in Baileys too. You can substitute Baily’s instead of Kahlua if you like for a different flavor. For the most part, this coffee liqueur has a milky finish with cocoa, cream, vanilla, and coffee flavor. It’s a cream liqueur that tastes like chocolate and coffee.
You can find it at liquor stores or online if you don’t have any in your home already. If you want to get really creative with flavor Baileys makes a strawberry cream, banana, red velvet and many more flavors. So feel free to use that as a substitute for the Kahlua for a different flavor. If your making a banana cheesecake for dessert make these banana cheesecake cocktails!
- It’s best to use ice during the shaking process. The coldness of the drink takes it to a whole other level. However, some people don’t like ice cold drinks, so it’s understandable to skip the ice.
- The Amaretto needs to be a good top brand. We only use Amaretto Disaronno. Don’t get the cheap stuff or your drink won’t taste anywhere near as good as it could. The same goes for the Vodka and Kahlua. It’s worth the extra cash, I promise.
- Want less of a bite and a touch more creamy? Remove one ounce of vanilla vodka and replace it with half an ounce of cream and a half ounce of Kahlua.
- If you don’t want to rim the glass, you don’t have to. However, boy does it add to the cheesecake experience. I didn’t think I was going to like it, but I was definitely wrong and highly recommend not skipping this portion.
What to serve with cheesecake factory cocktails?
Cheesecake factory cocktails are a type of cocktail drink. They go well with any finger foods or small bites you serve at a party.
Some popular options to serve with this cheesecake drink recipe include:
- Cheese and crackers
- Mini sandwiches
- Vegetable platters
- Fruit Platters
You can serve cheesecake drinks at parties, celebrations, or gatherings as long as you have people to help you make them and serve them!
What are the ingredients for cheesecake cocktail?
This cheesecake cocktail recipe uses Amaretto, vanilla vodka, and Irish cream (Kahlua). For the rim of the glass, I use honey and graham cracker crumbs for added flavor, texture, and appearance. If you don’t have graham cracker crumbs, you can also use cinnamon and sugar.
I start this Cheesecake Cocktail recipe by dipping each side of the glass rim in honey. Then I place the graham cracker crumbs on a plate and coat the rim of the glass. I set the glass aside and repeat this process with a second glass, if I’m making it for more than one person, that is.
What events can I serve this cheesecake cocktail recipe at?
You can serve this cheesecake cocktail recipe at any casual occasion or party. It’s great for birthdays, celebrations, or any other gatherings with family and friends (adults only, of course). Serve if if your having a ladies night! It’s one of our favorite cocktails for any occasion. If you love cheesecake you will love this cocktail!
It’s best to make these drinks when you need them instead of preparing them ahead of time. Cheesecake factory cocktails are best enjoyed fresh. If you wish to prepare these ahead, then consider making them no more than an hour before the party and store them in the fridge on a serving tray for quick access when guests arrive.
Other variations for a cheesecake cocktail:
- If you want cheesecake cocktails with chocolate syrup, then add it before you begin the shaking process.
- Cheesecake cocktails with strawberries are quick and easy to make. Just add fresh, cut-up strawberries before you begin shaking. If you want the chunks of strawberries in your glass, you’ll want to add those to your glass after shaking and straining.
- Cheesecake cocktails with peanut butter go well together. Crazy, right?! Just add a teaspoon of peanut butter to the shaker before beginning the shaking process.
- Fruity twists to this cocktail recipe are always a plus as well. Replace an ounce of the vanilla vodka with an ounce of a fruity liquor of your choice. One of the more popular choices are cherry and raspberry.
This cheesecake cocktail recipe is an easy way to serve delicious drinks that everyone will love! You can easily personalize them with your favorite alcohol, fruit flavors, and garnishes. You can serve them at any party or celebration where there is a need (or want) for drinks.
MORE RECIPES YOU WILL LOVE:
- 2 Ounces Vanilla Vodka
- 2 Ounces Cream (half & half)
- 1 Ounce Amaretto
- 1 Ounce Kahlua
- Graham Cracker Crumbs (optional)
- Honey (optional)
- Ice (optional)
- Coat the rim of your glass in honey and then dip in graham cracker crumbs. Set aside.
- If using ice, place a handful or half a cup in your shaker.
- Add the Kahlua, amaretto, vanilla vodka, and cream to the shaker.
- Shake for 30 seconds and strain into prepared glass. Enjoy!