This Crazy Good Creamy Ranch Crock Pot Chicken is delicious! Perfect just as is or in a bun. It makes a delicious sandwich.
Ever since I made my Crazy Good Mississippi Pot Roast that my husband fell in love with he want’s me to make it all the time!! Well I love it too and it is perfectly delicious but I need different food in my life. So I this chicken version. I added cream cheese to make it creamy and let me tell you it is OH SO CRAZY GOOD TOO!!
This recipe really works well with just about any kind of meat you can think of. And the best part is you can literally fix it and forget it. Love that crockpot!!
This chicken is so tender and juicy that it melts in your mouth.! This roast is so simple to prepare in the crockpot. This is a perfect low carb recipe too! If you are new to the low carb high fat lifestyle this recipe is perfect for you! So simple and tastes delicious! I hope you enjoy this Low Carb Keto recipe as much as we do! I love that everyone loves this regardless if they following the Keto Diet or not.
I used a crock pot liner to make clean up even easier. This really came out delicious and creamy and the pepperoncinci peppers give it just the right amount of heat. I added 10 because my husband likes them but you can adjust them to your own liking.
- 4 lbs Boneless Chicken Breast
- ½ packet Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 Stick Unsalted Butter
- 1 8 oz. Package Cream Cheese
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- ½ Teaspoon Dried Chives
- ½ Teaspoon Dried Parsley
- ½ Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 8 -10 Pepperoncini Peppers
- Place chicken breast in crock pot.
- Sprinkle with Hidden Valley ranch dressing.
- Add minced garlic, dried chives and dried parsley on top.
- Place cream cheese on top of chicken and place butter on top of that.
- Add pepperoncini peppers.
- Turn crock pot on low for 6 hours. Do not over cook the chicken so that it will not dry out. This was moist and delicious. So make sure check it after the 6 hours.