Creamy Broccoli Bake- Cheesy, creamy broccoli bake that is Keto friendly and so delicious. You will love this easy side dish.
This is a delicious creamy broccoli bake that can be made ahead of time and you can add just about anything to it like cauliflower and crumbled bacon ect. This broccoli bake came into play one night when I didn’t have any fresh vegetables in the house except for broccoli and cabbage.
Well we had cabbage steaks the night before and broccoli sauteed with garlic and olive oil the night before. So I had to come up with something a little different with this broccoli. Also we happen to love anything that is cheesy.
You don’t have to be exact with measurements either. I sometimes add mushrooms too. I really just depends on what I have on hand. It’s perfect for cleaning out the fridge.
If you choose to you can add some buttered Ritz crackers if your not watching your carbs or keeping a Keto lifestyle. Either way it is delicious.
YUM make this now! You will love it!
Creamy Broccoli Bake
Cheesy, creamy broccoli bake that is Keto friendly and so delicious.
Course: keto, reader favorites, Sides
Servings: 6 -8 servings
- 1 large head of broccoli cut into large florets
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 -2 teaspoon garlic powder or to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese freshly shredded or more if you love it like me
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a 2-quart casserole dish (or use a size large enough to hold the broccoli mixture).
- Steam broccoli florets until just fork tender (do not over cook) drain well . I microwave mine in just a bit of water.
- In a medium bowl combine the mayonnaise , sour cream, melted butter, garlic powder, black pepper, cheddar cheese and onion; mix well to combine.
- Add in the broccoli florets and mix gently with a spatula.Transfer to prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered for about 20-25 minutes or until bubbly