Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mushrooms – are incredible and by far one of the easiest mushroom side dishes I have ever made.And I have made many mushroom dishes. This is definitely a favorite.
If you love mushrooms you have to try this delicious recipe. This is one of our favorite side dishes. It goes perfectly with most any meat but one of my favorite ways to serve this is over a nice big grilled rib eye! I mean mushrooms and meat go hand in hand.
Oh and I almost always have bacon on hand so some crumbled bacon on top makes a lovely addition too.
Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mushrooms are sautéed in a butter garlic until tender and then tossed in the most AMAZING creamy Parmesan garlic sauce.
These are great as a side, on top of meat or eaten by themselves and ready in under 15 minutes! The possibilities are endless but the flavor isn’t. Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mushrooms are a very quick, easy and delicious recipe, perfect as a side dish along side any meat. Simple yet delicious.
Make these Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mushrooms now!!
- 16 oz. whole mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Clean mushrooms and cut them if they are too big. I cut some of mine into quarters or halves.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a medium pan. Add mushrooms and garlic. Let cook until mushrooms have just started cooking , DO NOT burn garlic so be careful
- Add white wine and cream cheese. Turn heat to low and stir watching the heat so cream cheese don’t separate.
- Add the other spices and heavy whipping cream and stir together until it thickens a bit.
- Add Parmesan cheese.
- Remove from heat and serve.