This Funfetti Dip with Cream Cheese is full of sweet and tangy flavors. It’s rich, decadent, and the perfect sweet appetizer or dessert for any occasion.
If you love sweet treats, then get ready to have a love affair with this dip. Cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, and more deliciously sweet ingredients come together to create a sweet and tangy dip that’s perfect for dipping both sweet items like cookies and shortbread or savory things like pretzels.
Table of contents
- ❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- 🔪 How to Make Funfetti Dip with Cream Cheese
- 🥄 Equipment
- 🥫 Storage
- 💭 Tips
- ⁉️ FAQ
- 🍽 More Recipes
- 🧾Funfetti Dip with Cream Cheese
- 📌 PIN IT!!
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
This sweet and tangy recipe is a versatile dip that works with both sweet and savory foods for dipping. It’s also super easy to make, so that’s a big bonus!
- It’s super easy and only takes about 10 minutes to make.
- It’s loaded with a sweet flavor and smooth creaminess that always satisfies your sweet tooth.
- You can dip almost anything in this easy dessert dip recipe.
- This is a fun idea and always a crowd pleaser for your next birthday party.
You only need a few easy ingredients to make this sweet treat recipe. My favorite part of this recipe is that these simple ingredients are all easy to find at your local grocery store.
- Cream cheese, room temperature
- Unsalted butter, softened
- Confectioners’ sugar
- Brown sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Rainbow Sprinkles, divided
See the recipe card below for quantities.
🔪 How to Make Funfetti Dip with Cream Cheese
Making this recipe couldn’t be easier. You’ll be in and out of the kitchen in no time.
Step 1: Mix the Ingredients
Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, beat the cream cheese, butter, confectioners’ sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract for 3 to 5 minutes or until completely combined.
Step 2: Add the Sprinkles
Fold 1 cup of the sprinkles into the cream cheese mixture using a spatula.
Step 3: Serve
Pour the dip into a bowl and top it with the remaining sprinkles. Serve with fruit, cookies, or pretzels, and enjoy!
Do you want to change up this easy recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Greek Yogurt – You can make this dip with full-fat Greek vanilla yogurt instead of cream cheese.
- Sugar-Free – You can find sugar alternatives in both brown sugar and confectioners’ sugar forms. Use them to make a sugar-free version of this dip.
- Sprinkles – You can add extra sprinkles or change up the colors to match your birthday celebration.
Try this other delicious sweet dessert dip. It’s so ap-pie-tizing!
It only takes 3 simple pieces of kitchen equipment to make this fun recipe. That’s it!
- Large Mixing bowl
- Electric hand mixer
Store this dip in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 4 days. Don’t freeze this dip! It will change the texture.
This funfetti dip recipe is so incredibly easy to make there are almost no tips at all for it.
- Chill the dip for at least an hour before serving so the flavors are nice and combined.
- Use your favorite dippers for this recipe, I like to use animal crackers, graham crackers, vanilla wafers, fresh fruit, and Teddy Grahams in this creamy dip.
- I recommend using an electric mixer for mixing the cream cheese so that it mixes well.
Do you have questions about this no bake dessert dip recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions for this confetti dip recipe.
It’s a cream cheese-based dessert dip with colorful sprinkles mixed in to create the Funfetti look.
You can store it for up to 4 days in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.
Freezing the dip will cause its texture to change, resulting in a grainy, unappetizing dip.
🍽 More Easy Dessert Recipes
Do you enjoy Funfetti desserts? Then, try these delicious recipes:
🧾Funfetti Dip with Cream Cheese
Want to make this recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
Funfetti Dip with Cream Cheese
- large mixing bowl
- Electric hand mixer
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup unsalted butter softened
- ¾ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ¾ cups sprinkles divided
- Add cream cheese, butter, confectioners’ sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract into a large bowl.
- Use an electric mixer (stand or hand mixer) to thoroughly combine all ingredients. Mix for about 3-5 minutes.
- Using a spatula, fold in 1 cup of sprinkles into the cream cheese mixture. Pour into a serving bowl and top off with the remaining sprinkles. Serve with your favorite cookies, fruit, etc.