Graham Cracker Toffee Crunch – is fast and easy to make and it lives up to it’s name because it’s addictive. It’s sweet, buttery and always on my Holiday must make list.
A simple, quick and easy graham cracker toffee. In less than 3o minutes!! Just 5 ingredients for the tastiest, easiest Graham Cracker Toffee Bars.
Graham Cracker Toffee Crunch is a favorite that we make for every Thanksgiving and Christmas.
And if we don’t make it, we never hear the end of it. It is so simple to make and has to be on our holiday treat tray or else!!
These yummy bars couldn’t be easier to make. Only 6 ingredients and about 15 minutes to prepare.
They have all the wonderful taste of toffee, but they’re not so brittle. They are fantastic, and would make great holiday gifts for neighbors, teachers, friends, hostess gifts ect.
Make this graham cracker toffee crunch! You will love it!
Graham Cracker Toffee Crunch
This Graham Cracker Toffee Crunch is fast and easy to make and it lives up to it’s name because it’s addictive. It’s sweet, buttery and always on my Holiday must make list.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 24 servings
- 15- 16 graham cracker sheets
- 1 cup butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 15 x 10 x1 inch cookie sheet with foil or parchment paper lightly sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Break graham crackers into quarters and cover the cookie sheet in a single layer.
- In a saucepan combine the butter and brown sugar and vanilla. Stir over medium heat. Bring to a boil stirring constantly for about 3 minutes…..
- Remove from heat and pour evenly the graham crackers. You may need to spread mixture evenly over graham crackers with a spoon or off set spatula . Bake for 7 minutes at 350.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips over the baked toffee and let them melt for a few minutes. Then spread the melted chocolate evenly over the toffee.
- Sprinkled with chopped nuts on top of the melted chocolate.
- Cool completely and then break apart and store in airtight container.
- To speed up the cooling time place in fridge