Instant Pot Sesame Ginger Wings Recipe – A finger licking good appetizer that is a big hit! Perfect for a party or game day. This easy Instant Pot chicken wing recipe has delicious Asian flavors that and become a family favorite.
Instant Pot Sesame Ginger Wings comes together so easily.
Instant Pot Sesame Ginger Wings consist of just chicken wings, liquid smoke, garlic, ginger and PF Chang’s sesame sauce. Of course you can use any sesame sauce you like but we love PF Chang’s.
Start by prepping your wings, adding the grated ginger and half a bottle of sesame sauce. Add the garlic and liquid smoke and water to the bottom of instant pot. Add the wings to the instant pot and set it. Oh it smells amazing already!
Add as many sesame seeds as you like.
When the Sesame Ginger Wings are cooked your going to brush with a little more sauce then broil for about 2 minutes on each side.
Once you make these delicious wings you will want to make them all the time!
We buy the PF chang sauce usually 6 at a time! we just love it.
These are great for game day or parties since they are so quick and simple to make.
Make these delicious Instant Pot Sesame Chicken Wings today!
Here is the link for the instant pot ~> https://amzn.to/2na8kPE
Here is the link for the baking sheet set I used ~> https://amzn.to/2MlouR6
- 1 bottle PF Chang’s Sesame Sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp liquid smoke
- 1 tsp garlic
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1/4 cups ginger root, grated
- sesame seeds
- green onion, chopped
1. Prep your wings. Wash, dry and cut them.
2. In your Instant pot, add 1 tsp garlic to the bottom.
3. Pour in 2 tbsp liquid smoke and ½ cup of water.
4. In a large bowl, coat your chicken in ¼ cup grated ginger root and half a bottle of sesame sauce.
5. Place in the Instantpot. Make sure you don’t go over the max fill line.
6. Cover the pot and secure the lid. Be sure that the valve is set to sealing.
7. Cook on the poultry setting. If you want to cook on the manual settings, set for 4 minutes for tender wings or 5 minutes if you want fall off the bone wings. When the timer beeps, let the pressure release naturally for 5-10 minutes. Then release the rest of the pressure by moving the valve to the venting setting.
8. Remove from the Instantpot and place on a baking sheet. Brush more sesame sauce on the wings. Broil for 2 minutes on each side.
9. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onion.
Serve and enjoy!!