Low Carb Fat Head “Smokies” In A Blanket is simply amazing. They make an amazing appetizer. And nobody will ever think they are Keto friendly, low carb and good for you!
Once I made that delicious Fat Head crust for my Ultimate Fat Head Pizza. I knew there were so many other ways to use that delicious crust. One of my first thoughts was making these Low Carb Fat Head “Smokies” In A Blanket AKA pigs in a blanket. It’s a great football season appetizer. Take them to any party and no one will ever know they are low carb.
I love the Fat Head crust. It’s very simple to make using just a few ingredients, and happens to be the best low carb crust I’ve ever tried! I love that this delicious bread can be made into rolls, sandwich bread, garlic bread, calzone, and pigs in a blanket. These reheat well in the toaster oven so if you do have leftovers you can have them for lunch the next day.
Low Carb Fat Head "Smokies" In A Blanket
- Recipe for Fat Head Pizza Crust
- 1 pkg Smokies
- sesame seeds for topping
- Make dough according to directions. Ultimate Fat Head Pizza link https://mariasmixingbowl.com/ultimate-fat-head-pizza-low-carb-2/
- Preheat oven to 375
- Pinch a round of dough and wrap it around the smokie.
- Continue until you have don't have any dough left.
- Sprinkle a few sesame seeds on each one.
- Cook time is 15-20 mins depending on how thick you make the dough around your smokie.