Ultimate “Fat Head” Pizza – You don’t have to go without pizza just because your eating low carb or grain free!
This is my favorite low carb pizza crust! Hands down!!! We’ve tried many keto pizza recipes in the past and this is by far the best low-carb keto friendly pizza you can make. No more of that cauliflower pizza crust for me. I used to have to make that crust just for me while everyone else ate regular pizza. No more baby!!
This Ultimate “Fat Head” Pizza is so delicious and easy to make. My husband didn’t even know it was low carb. I had to tell him. It’s a win/ win for me. My best advise is make this pizza and don’t tell anyone!! then see what they say. Or what they don’t say.
With this pizza they could eat it weekly and not tire of it or complain. Why? Because it clearly resembles a real flour dough pizza
This Ultimate “Fat Head” Pizza also makes great little pita type bread. Just bake and then slice it carefully and you have bread for a sandwich. Best of all it tastes great!! This is going to be your new favorite way to make low carb pizza crust.
This pizza crust has been redone by every low carber out there. Because it is that good. It also makes great bread for sandwiches. This pizza crust came from the original “Fathead Movie”
Ultimate “Fat Head” Pizza easily reheats in the toaster oven the next day for the perfect quick lunch. Always with that nice crispy crust
Make this Ultimate “Fat Head” Pizza ~ Low Carb today!
Ultimate "Fat Head" Pizza ~ Low Carb
You don't have to go without pizza just because your eating low carb or grain free!
Servings: 4 -8
- The Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 2 oz cream cheese cubed
- 1 egg
- Garlic powder
- Italian seasoning
- Parchment paper and cookie sheet
- The Toppings:
- 1/4 c. Pizza Sauce use the lowest carb you can find
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Pepperoni mushrooms, peppers ect
- Put mozzarella & cream cheese in a medium size microwaveable bowl
- Microwave for 1 min, stir and then another 30 sec, stir ,this will be very hot
- Stir in egg, almond flour, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning
- Wet hands and spread “dough” thin on parchment paper. It should spread evenly with dough-like consistency (if “stringy” then your cheese has hardened too much—just put it back in the microwave for maybe another 20 seconds)
- Dock (poke rows of holes) with a fork to avoid bubbling
- Sprinkle with garlic salt
- Put in 425 degree oven
- After about 8 minutes, check it and poke holes where any large bubbles may be
- Continue cooking for a total 12-14 min, or until slightly brown on top
- Add toppings to crust. Put back in oven until cheese is bubbly