This Slow Cooker Marry Me Pork Chops are as easy as they are delicious. Pork chops, Italian seasoning, and a rich, creamy sauce. make for a dinner that’s sure to impress. And it’s incredibly simple, to boot!
These slow cooker pork chops are such a flavorful and impressive dinner. Pork chops slow cook in a rich sauce of chicken stock, heavy cream, garlic and sun dried tomatoes and is amazing over a pile of mashed potatoes.
We love chops, and one of our favorite ways to make them is in the slow cooker. They get so tender, and there’s very little work involved. This particular recipe is great because it’s full of all the flavors we love in marry me chicken, but it’s made with pork.
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It uses simple ingredients you can find at any grocery store.
- It’s an incredibly simple slow cooker recipe.
- The Italian flavors and creamy sauce make a delicious pork chop dinner.
You’ll only need a few simple ingredients to make this recipe, and you’ll find them all at your local grocery store. The main ingredients are listed here, but you’ll find the complete list along with amounts in the recipe card at the end of the post.
- Boneless pork chops
- Chicken stock
- Heavy cream
- Garlic, minced
- Italian seasoning
- Onion powder
- Sundried tomatoes
🔪 How to Make Slow Cooker Marry Me Pork Chops
Making this recipe is even easier than the ingredient list. It only takes a few minutes of prep, and then you just wait for the slow cooker to work its magic.
Step 1: Make the Sauce
Combine the chicken stock, cream, garlic, Italian seasoning, onion powder, paprika, and cornstarch in a bowl.
Step 2: Add Everything to the Slow Cooker
Place the pork chops in the slow cooker. Then, pour the cream sauce over the top of them. Top with sundried tomatoes and butter.
Step 3: Cook
Cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 4 hours. Garnish with basil and serve over mashed potatoes or noodles.
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Spicy – Add red pepper flakes for a kick of heat.
- Pork Chops – Make this with boneless pork ribs, chicken breasts, or beef cubes.
- Veggies – Add spinach and mushrooms for more flavor.
- Mashed Potatoes – Serve this over rice or pasta, as well.
If you think these chops sound good, then you’ll love our slow cooker Italian pork tenderloin.
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Mixing bowl
- Slow cooker
Store for up to 4 days in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. For longer storage, freeze it for up to 3 months in an air-tight, freezer-safe container.
- There’s no need to stir the ingredients after you put them in the slow cooker. Just leave them to cook.
- Remove the pork chops with a spoon. They’ll be very tender and could break apart if you use tongs.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
It’s a meat dish usually made with chicken – but sometimes pork – that features a creamy sauce seating with Italian herbs and topped with sundried tomatoes.
There are two schools of thought on this. Some people say the term “marry me” is owed to the fact that the dish is so good, it will make someone want to marry you. The other idea is that the flavors marry perfectly with one another.
You can, but the sauce won’t be as rich. It will still be good, though!
🍽 More Recipes
Do you enjoy slow cooker recipes? Then try these delicious recipes:
📌 PIN IT!!
Want to make this slow cooker marry me pork chops recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
Slow Cooker Marry Me Pork Chops
- slow cooker
- mixing bowl or measuring cup
- 8 boneless pork chops
- 1 ½ cups chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Basil for garnish
- Place the pork chops in the slow cooker.
- In a mixing bowl combine the chicken stock, cornstarch, cream, garlic, italian seasoning, onion powder and paprika.
- Pour the sauce mix all over the pork chops.
- Top with the sundried tomatoes and butter.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Garnish with basil.
- Serve over mashed potatoes!