My Famous Caesar Dressing – My friends and family tell me this should be famous. Hence the name.
My Famous Caesar Dressing – I have been making this dressing for years now. It’s all about using the freshest ingredients. My friends and family always say “this would make you famous” Hence the name lol .
My Famous Caesar Dressing also makes a great dip!
I also always double the recipe. It lasts a good long time in the fridge and the flavors get better as time goes on I think.
When you use it just add a bit of half and half or cream to it to thin it a bit if it has thickened while in the fridge.
Make My Famous Caesar Dressing today!
My Famous Caesar Dressing
- 3 anchovy fillets
- 3 garlic cloves or to taste
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup half-and-half cream or light cream
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- half and half for thinning
- In a small 2-cup mini food processor, process/mince the anchovy fillets and garlic together until finely minced (do this together and firstly, otherwise it will not get minced properly with the other ingredients).Add in the remaining ingredients, and process for 30 seconds, or more until well mixed.Adjust seasonings to taste.Thin with half and half until desired consistency . Store any remaining dressing in the fridge.Dressing will get thicker as it sits in fridge. You can add half and half to thinki tout and shake it to mix