Low Carb Cream Cheese Fudge
Low Carb Cream Cheese Fudge is delicious and yes it is low carb. But that really doesn’t matter. It’s just good. Low carb is just a bonus!
Low Carb Cream Cheese Fudge is one of my favorite low carb treats. You can have your sweets without guilt with this yummy fudge recipe. I don’t like super sweet sweets and the cream cheese gives this just the right little bit of tang yet it’s sweet enough for me.
Easy Fudge Recipe
I first thought I would make this recipe as a frosting for some cookies I was making but then as I was mixing it, I saw how it was coming together and thought hmmm I bet this would set up really good as a fudge.
I put the ingredients in a pan and a little while later I had this yummy fudge. This does make a great frosting also btw. I have used it for cookies and muffins. Just don’t let it set up or it will be too hard to spread. It is also great on Low Carb waffles for a change of pace!
Delicious Low Carb Cream Cheese Fudge!!
You can add more sweetener to this also. I use about 1/2 cup because it’s enough for me. But taste it as you go and add more if you like it sweeter. Also you can add nuts if you like.
This delicious fudge treat will keep you from being tempted by high carb treats. And It’s rich, creamy, delicious, and EASY! Oh and don’t we all love easy and delicious! There’s no need to feel guilty indulging in this yummy low carb treat!
Make this Delicious Fudge today!
More Chocolate Recipes You Might Like:
- 1/2 cup Butter I use salted
- 2 oz. Bakers Unsweetened Chocolate
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla
- 8 oz. package Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 Cup Slenda or Stevia or any sweetener or your choice to taste (adjust to your taste)
- Place butter and chocolate in a small pan and melt oven low heat. When chocolate and butter is just melted add vanilla and sweetener and blend together.
- Place cream cheese in a medium bowl and pour chocolate mixture over it.
- With a hand mixer mix about 2 minutes.
- Pour into a greased pan. I use a 6 x 8 pan and I freeze it and cut into squares.
- Beat fudge/frosting until fluffy and all ingredients are incorporated well.
- I keep fudge stored in the freezer . Out of site, out of mind.
* This makes a great frosting for muffins in a minute or low carb cookies ect.
Copyright © Maria’s Mixing Bowl. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.