Roasted Parmesan Asparagus- This is one of the easiest and most flavorful ways to prepare asparagus. And you know Parmesan makes everything taste better!
Roasted Parmesan Asparagus is simple yet so delicious.
I love asparagus. They are so simple to fix, full of flavor and always look pretty on the dinner table.
The key is to not over cook the asparagus. I tend to like medium size asparagus. I don’t like the thin asparagus at all and the thick one isn’t my favorite either. But you may like one of the other ones.
When you cook it just right it’s tender, crisp, and deliciously juicy, with just enough melted cheese on top.
This is one of my favorite ways of making asparagus. Simple seasonings and Parmesan cheese enhance the flavors of naturally delicious asparagus.
Roasted Parmesan Asparagus is the simplest side dish you can make in a matter of minutes and get the most flavor out of just a handful of ingredients.
Try this quick and easy side tonight!
Roasted Parmesan Asparagus
- Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Clove finely chopped
- Sea Salt and Pepper
- 1/3 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat Oven to 400°
- Cut off about an inch or two from the bottom on the stalks.
- Lay asparagus in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil , finely chopped garlic and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper .
- Place in oven to roast for approximately 10 min. ( thinner asparagus may need less time.) ( I always buy thicker asparagus)
- Remove pan from oven and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and return to oven for one to two mins until the cheese melts just a bit.
Leave a Reply