Slow Cooker Beef Stew – Everyone’s favorite comfort food. On a chilly night there is nothing better than a stew or soup. Packed with delicious flavor, vegetables and tender beef.
Slow Cooker Beef Stew is just one of the many recipes we have for beef stew. There are so many delicious recipes for beef stew. This one uses beer. Our other favorite uses wine. Hmmm do you see an alcohol theme there?!
Slow Cooker Beef Stew is super simple to make. I use a couple of lbs. of meat, potatoes, carrots, celery, mushrooms, cream of mushroom soup, a package of gravy, beer and a few seasonings.
Mix it all together and set it on high for about 7 -8 hours. That’s it. dinner is served!
Make this Slow Cooker Beef Stew today!!
Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2- 2 1/2 lbs lean beef stew meat
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 3 ribs celery cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 carrots cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 potatoes (I use red) cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 pkg brown gravy mix
- 12 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1 bottle beer ( any kind will do)
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp oregano
- Add soup,s, gravy mix, garlic, oregano and beer in slow cooker, mix together.Add the rest of ingredients and mix together. Set slow cooker for 8 hours.