These Valentines Jello Shots are perfect for any Valentines party or even a romantic date night. They’re full of berry flavors and vodka, and they have a fun whipped cream and sprinkles topping.
If you’re planning a special event for Valentines Day, then you need these Jello shots in your life. We love to make these for friends when we have our annual party because they’re delicious and so easy to make. They’re also super cute!
These Valentines Jello Shots are perfect for Valentine’s Day or any day you want something special! Whether you are celebrating with someone special or having a girls night, these are fabulous! Strawberry and raspberry jello are layered and topped with a little whipped cream and cute heart sprinkles. You can make these alcoholic or non-alcoholic if you like.
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It only uses a few simple ingredients.
- It’s a simple recipe that you can make quickly.
- Jello shots are always fun at parties!
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
It only takes a handful of ingredients to make these delicious Jello shots. The stars of the show are below, but you can find the complete ingredient list along with amounts in the recipe card at the end of the post.
- Raspberry gelatin
- Strawberry gelatin
- Aerosol whipped cream
- Valentines sprinkles
🔪 How to Make Valentines Jello Shots
Making these tasty shots couldn’t be easier. In just a few simple steps, you’ll have delicious shots that everyone will love.
Step 1: Make the Raspberry Jello Layer
Combine raspberry Jello and 1 cup boiling water. Whisk until dissolved, then add 1/2 cup of cold water and 1/2 cup of vodka and whisk again. Carefully pour into your shot glasses until 1/4 to 1/2 full. Chill for 30 minutes or until set.
Step 2: Make the Strawberry Jello Layer
Prepare the strawberry Jello in the same way as the raspberry Jello. Then, pour it over the top of the set raspberry layer. Chill for 2 hours or until set.
Step 3: Serve
When set, top with whipped cream and sprinkles. Serve!
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Jello – Use any flavor of Jello that is pink or red for that Valentines Day look.
- Alcohol-Free – Make family-friendly snacks by substituting water for vodka.
- Vodka – You can use regular vodka or flavored vodka that matches the berry flavors of the Jello.
If a boozy Valentines sounds good to you, then check out this love potion cocktail for your next party.
You don’t need much to make this easy recipe, just a few simple kitchen items.
- Measuring cup
- Mixing bowl
- Mini plastic cups
Store these shots in the refrigerator WITHOUT the whipped topping for 3 to 5 days.
- You can multiply this recipe as much as you like depending on how many people you’re serving.
- For larger shots, use 2-ounce plastic cups.
- If you prefer 1 flavor in your shots, simply use twice as much of your preferred Jello flavor.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
They actually don’t. What really happens is the sweetness in the shots masks part of the alcohol flavor. So you end up consuming more alcohol than you realized.
Yes, you can. Too much alcohol prevents the Jello from setting, leaving you with a liquidy mess.
4 Jello shots is equal to 1 shot of booze. So multiply your usual shot ceiling by 4.
🍽 More Recipes
Do you enjoy Jello shots? Then try these delicious recipes:
📌 PIN IT!!
Want to make this recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
Valentines Jello Shots
- serving platter
- plastic shot cups
- Measuring cups
- 3 ounces raspberry jello powder
- 3 ounces strawberry gelatin mix
- 2 cups boiling water divided
- 1 cup cold water divided
- 1 cup vodka divided
- Aerosol whipped cream
- Valentines sprinkles
- On a tray set out your cups, set aside for later. This is also a good time
- to make sure you have room in your fridge for the tray of jello shots.
- In a large measuring cup with a spout or a mixing bowl with a spout add 1 cup of boiling water and your raspberry jello.
- Whisk until the jello is all dissolved.
- Next add in your ½ cup of cold water and ½ cup of vodka.
- Whisk again.
- Carefully pour the mixture into the cups about a quarter to halfway up.
- Carefully place the tray in your refrigerator for 30 minutes or until that
- layer is set.
- Meanwhile make your strawberry jello the same way.
- Mix the strawberry jello with 1 cup boiling water until dissolved then add in
- ½ cup of cold water and ½ cup of vodka.
- When the raspberry layer is set carefully pour the strawberry jello on top.
- Place them back in the fridge for 2 hours or until they are set.
- When ready to serve, top each one with a squirt of whipped cream and sprinkles
- Some people prefer the 2 ounce cups for jello shots and those work well too, you just will get less shots out of each batch.
- This recipe is really easy to double or triple (and I recommend it!)
- You can use flavored vodka if you like. This would be delicious with whipped cream flavored vodka.
- I would wait until you are ready to serve before topping with the whipped cream and sprinkles.
- These can also be made without the vodka, just substitute the vodka for water. You can use cherry or strawberry for the bottom layer and the strawberry jello I used was a Starburst Strawberry flavored jello because it was pink, so you can use whatever flavor you like that is pink for that top layer.