These Weight Watchers Apple Spice Muffins are so good. I make these all the time. They are a perfect little breakfast treat or snack. The whole family loves these.
Weight Watchers Apple Spice Muffins – really are so yummy. I use my own homemade baked apples that I cooked in the microwave with Stevia and cinnamon.
I chopped 3 Honey Crisp Apples into small cubes and added about a 1/4 cup water to the bowl and 1/2 tsp. cinnamon and 1 packet Stevia. I cooked them until tender. You could use any apples you like of course . This really gives a much nicer muffin flavor and texture than the usual apple sauce.
The whole family loves these. And just for some added apple flavor I added Sparkling Ice Crisp Apple instead of plain water that I normally use. Homerun!!
I got 24 muffins at 2 points You can make them bigger if you like but honestly they are dense and moist and and having one for breakfast with a fruit is a great low point breakfast.
Try this recipe today you will LOVE it!!
- 1 18 oz Box Spice Cake Mix
- 3 Cooked Baked Apples
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon (optional)
- 1 Cup Sparkling Ice Crisp Apple
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl. With a hand mixer beat about 2 -3 minutes until mixed well.
- Spoon batter into lined muffin pan. I got 16 muffins. Bake about 20-25 minutes depending on your oven. Do not over bake. They will be very moist.
- Adjust points according to how many many muffins you get 24 muffins will be 2 points each 16 will be 3 points
- These can be frozen in a Ziplock. Remove however many you want the night before (or earlier in the day) to thaw.