1. In mixer, cream butter and sugar together
2. Add eggs 1 at a time
3. Beat in vanilla
4. Combine all the dry ingredients in a separate bowl (including pudding mix)
5. Add dry mix to the mixing bowl alternating with the milk and buttermilk.
6. Add the vegetable oil and mix until well combined and not lumpy
7. Pour into greased/floured cake pans (2 ) 8in
8. Bake at 350 for about 20-25 mins until toothpick comes out clean.
9. Let cool 10 minutes before removing from pan
For the peanut butter Frosting:
1. In mixer combine room temperature butter and peanut butter and beat until fluffy
2. Beat in vanilla
3. Add in powdered sugar a little at a time
4. Mix until the frosting is smooth and fluffy
5. Spread over bottom layer of cake
6. Top frosting with the 2nd cake
For the ganache :
1. In a small saucepan, heat heavy whipping cream until just before it boils
2. Pour chocolate chips into a separate bowl
3. Add hot heavy whipping cream to chocolate chips and whisk until smooth consistency
4. Let cool for a few minutes and pour over cake starting in the center and letting in spill over the sides of the cake
5. Decorate with some chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.