Baked Zucchini with Parmesan is oven roasted to absolute perfection. It’s healthy, good for you, nutritious and completely addictive!
Baked Zucchini with Parmesan happens to be one of my favorite side dishes. I love zucchini any way you make you but the rest of the family is more particular. I have to be a bit more inventive. But who can pass up Parmesan cheese and spices all melted and crisp brown?! This recipes goes over big with the family and it is so easy to make.
Simply wash the zucchini, cut the ends off, slice in half, brush with olive oil then sprinkle the parmesan mix on top. Just minutes to prepare and you can do it ahead of time and refrigerate until it’s time to bake. Don’t you just love simple easy food that tastes amazing? I know I do. Sometimes those simple meals turn out to be the best. And sometimes you just don’t have time. I also like the simplicity of this recipe. This topping is also great on asparagus.
Try Baked Zucchini with Parmesan today!
BAKED ZUCCHINI WITH PARMESAN
Baked Zucchini with Parmesan- is oven roasted to absolute perfection. It’s healthy, good for you, nutritious and completely addictive!
Servings: 4 -8
- 4 medium zucchini, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup fresh Parmesan cheese grated
- 1-2 garlic cloves minced
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh rosemary & thyme minced
- smidge of olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350F,
- lightly brush both sizes of the zucchini with olive oil and place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Mix cheese, garlic and herbs together in a small bowl and sprinkle over the zucchini along with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 15 minutes and then broil for the last 3 minutes or so until cheese is crispy and brown.