These Easy Blueberry Dumplings with Peaches are sweet, easy, and delicious. Crescent dough is stuffed with peaches and cooked to golden brown perfection with blueberries!
There’s never a bad time for a sweet, fruity dessert, and these dumplings are the perfect example of that. We love to serve these for dessert or bring them to potlucks!
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
This simple recipe is loaded with fruity goodness and golden, crispy crescent dough. They’re so delicious, you’ll love everything about them.
- Golden, flakey crescent dough is stuffed with fresh peaches.
- They feature a deliciously sweet syrup loaded with blueberries.
- They make a great dessert or potluck addition.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Medium peaches
- Crescent roll dough
- Granulated sugar
- Brown sugar
- All-purpose flour
See the recipe card below for quantities.
🔪 How to Make Blueberry Dumplings with Peaches
Making this recipe is incredibly easy. It only takes a few simple steps!
Step 1: Prep
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray an 8×8 or 8 1/2 x 6 dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Step 2: Cut the Peaches
Cut each peach into 4 wedges. There’s no need to peel them.
Step 3: Wrap the Peaches in Dough
Divide the crescent roll dough into 8 triangles. Then, place a peach wedge near the wide end of a crescent triangle and roll the dough around the peach, pinching it together to close. Repeat for all peach wedges. Place the wrapped peaches into the baking dish.
Step 4: Make the Sauce
Melt the butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Then, add the sugar, brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon to the butter and stir until well combined.
Step 5: Add the Sauce, Blueberries, and Sprite
Spoon the butter mixture evenly over the dumplings until it’s all gone. Then sprinkle the blueberries over the top of the dumplings. Finally pour the Sprite along the sides of the dumplings, being careful not to pour it onto the dumplings themselves.
Step 6: Bake
Baked for 35 minutes or until the dumplings are golden brown. Remove them from the oven and let them cool for at least 10 minutes. Enjoy them on their own or with ice cream or whipped cream!
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Canned Peaches – You can use canned peaches to make things even simpler.
- Apples – Apple wedges work well for this recipe.
- Biscuit Dough – For something a little different, make biscuit dough and press it around the peaches.
If you love peach desserts, be sure to check out this peach cobbler dump cake!
You’ll only need a few basic pieces of kitchen equipment to make this recipe.
- Cutting board
- Baking dish
- Measuring cups and spoons
Store these dumplings in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 days. For longer storage, you can freeze it for up to 3 months in an air-tight, freezer-safe container.
This recipe is so simple that it’s almost fool-proof, but there are still some simple tips here to help you make it the best it can be.
- Be sure not to pour Sprite directly onto the crescent dough or it will get soggy.
- Spoon the sauced directly over the crescent dough to help it get nice and golden and infuse more flavor.
- Always use nonstick spray to keep your dumplings from sticking.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Peaches are in season from around August to November. If you plan to make this with fresh peaches, you’ll get the best results around that time.
Absolutely. Be sure to drain them thoroughly, however, so you don’t end up with soggy dumplings.
They’ll keep for up to 5 days in the refrigerator or up to 3 months in the freezer.
Just leave them in the refrigerator overnight.
The easiest way is to place a dumpling on a microwave-safe dish, cover it, and microwave it for about a minute. For a better texture, though, you can bake them for about 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
🍽 More Recipes
Do you enjoy peaches? Then, try these delicious recipes:
🧾Easy Blueberry Dumplings with Peaches
Want to make this recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe so that you can find it later.
Easy Blueberry Dumplings with Peaches
- Cutting board
- Baking dish
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
- 2 medium peaches
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 8 ounces crescent roll dough
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup Sprite
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare an 8 x 8 or 8.5 x 6 baking dish by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut each peach into 4 wedges, giving you 8 peach wedges. You do not need to peel the peaches.
- Divide crescent roll dough into 8 triangles.
- Place peach wedge near wide end of crescent roll triangle and roll the dough around the peach, pinching seems together to close the peach inside the dough.
- Place each peach dumpling into prepared baking dish.
- Melt butter in microwave safe bowl. Add sugar, brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon to melted butter and stir until well combined.
- Spoon butter mixture over each dumpling until you’ve spooned all of the mixture into the dish. Sprinkle blueberries over the top of the dumplings.
- Gently pour the Sprite along the sides of the dumplings. Be sure not to pour the Sprite directly onto the dumplings.
- Bake for about 35 minutes or until dumplings are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for at least 10 minutes. Wonderful served warm or cold. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream if desired.