Cheesy Buffalo Chicken – Chicken breast stuffed with mozzarella and blue cheese. Cheesy, spicy and family favorite
Cheesy Buffalo Chicken – is one of our favorite ways to eat chicken breast. We are HUGE Buffalo Chicken lovers. Buffalo wings, boneless buffalo wings, buffalo chicken dip anything that has Franks Hot sauce and Blue Cheese.
I had some chicken breasts so decided why not stuff and make them cheesy, spicy and perfectly delicious. It was super easy to make and we loved it.
I knew Cheesy Buffalo Chicken was going to be great. I mean it has all the components of a buffalo wing but it’s in a chicken breast. This is a favorite now.
Cheesy Buffalo Chicken is not only simple to make with just 6 ingredients but it makes everyone happy. So it has now become a go to for our family.
Try this Cheesy Buffalo Chicken. I bet you will love it too
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breast
- fresh black pepper
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 3 tsp. butter
- 1/2 cup Franks Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup blue cheese leave some out for top of chicken
- Butter fly the chicken breast, by cutting it horizontally. Do not cut all the way through.
- Sprinkle the inside of the chicken with pepper.
- Place some mozzarella and blue cheese in the chicken breast and fold over the chicken to close it. It should look like the chicken breast before you cut it. You don’t want it overstuffed or your cheese will just spill out when it cooks
- Melt the butter for 8-10 seconds in the microwave and stir in hot sauce.
- Pour hot sauce mixture over chicken and cook for about 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle blue cheese over chicken last 10 minutes of cooking time.